Wednesday, June 4, 2008

In case of rain


Blue Shirt - Gap, White Shrug - NY & Co., Plaid Shortpants - Ann Taylor Loft, Boat Shoes - Sperry Topsiders, Blue Beaded Necklace - Bequeathed from Mammaw, Flawless Skin - Arbonne

As you can see, I was ready for anything today. My plan was to drop off my car and then spend some time in town reading and then walk back home later in the afternoon. Of course this didn't happen and I ended up driving back home with my rejected car, but at least I was ready for that plan too!

And for the Arbonne comment -- Can you see the Arbonne difference?! I can and it may be a placebo effect, but I really think my skin looks great. Today (in preparation for the inevitable downpour) I wore ONLY mascara and my own even skintone. It is truly spectacular. I'm convinced.

It's been raining since I got back to Maine, so this pic provides flair, but not quite style with the joining of two very divergent plaids. :)

Umbrella - Tommy Hilfiger

1 comment:

Anita said...

Absolutely adorable! You are too cute and the umbrella is a fabulous accesory! I agree - flawless skin!