Friday, June 6, 2008

Classic Black



Black Tank - NY & Co., Jeans - NY & Co., Black Flats - M. Patrick (I know, it's lame, but I love them.), Watch - Fossil, Pink Sapphire Ring - Kay Jewelers, Heart Necklace - Middle school leftover

I'm feeling very Audrey Hepburn/Jackie O. today. I got up this morning all excited about walking to The Store and blogging and reading. However, as it goes these days, it started raining by the time I stepped out the door. Oh well, Amy saved the day and I'm now blogging from Starbucks. I'm telling you...this lack of internet is starting to get to me.

Moving on... I quickly realized that my outfit (though cute and fun) did not fit the conditions outside. Instant fix to the Audrey outfit: the Jackie O. coat.

In other news, the best setting for taking pictures in my dingy apartment: Sunset. Interesting...now I just need to find a better background.

2 comments:

trresa said...

I LOVE THIS JACKET!! Another great outfit!

Anita said...

All of the outfits are adorable! I think you've actually inspired me to go shopping tonight:) Thanks Manda!