Friday, June 13, 2008

Amanda was Ticked


Off-white T - Old Navy, Houndstooth Sweater - Isaac Mizrahi for Target, Wide Leg Jeans - GAP, Sneakers - New Balance, Beaded Necklace - Bequeathed from Mammaw

Don't be alarmed by the almost palpable angst in these two pictures. Amanda was ticked on Friday the 13th. I'm okay, I'm over it, but I didn't ham it up in the pictures. :) Enjoy!

Also...it was a two outfit day, so you get double the angst!

Striped Oxford - GAP, Trouser Jeans - GAP, Scarf - GAP

Wow...GAPped out and I didn't even realize it. Nice.

3 comments:

Anita said...

So what was all the anger about? By the way, you still looked good:)

Amanda said...

eh...weird people and their weird ways. :)

good thing i choose my own friends!

trresa said...

Sorry Manda. I love love LOVE YOU!!