Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Acceleration Central



Grey Tank – GAP, Blue Shorts – Old Navy, Sunglasses – Street Stand in Rome

Today (Tuesday) I went back to the river to sunbathe and accelerate the tan. : ) Clearly, this was the best costume for today. I took this picture before the tanning, so you can tell that I'm becoming a brown baby. And yes, never the acceleration on the face. :)

Despite the perfection of this outfit, I changed later:


Burgundy Top – H&M, Off-white Tank – Old Navy, Khaki Shorts – Old Navy, Watch – Fossil, Bronze Flats – Born

Since I’ve been back in Maine, I’ve been excitedly watching the Olive Garden commercials about their current specials. Around 4 o’clock (Amy mocked the ‘early bird’ timing, but I knew it would save time and hassle.) I realized my dream by enjoying several plates of salad and a bit of pasta and chicken. Needless to say, my plan to fill up on salad worked perfectly and I now have a complete meal in my refrigerator waiting for me.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Wise...in so many ways:)

Anita said...

By the way, is that a tan line I'm seeing? Incredible!