Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Summer's Staples


V-neck - Gap, Blue & White Striped Pants - Tommy Hilfiger, Boat Shoes - Sperry Topsiders, Watch - Fossil

This morning mom dared me to have what she refers to as 'normal' days on this blog. She told me that I don't have to look like a star everyday, but celebrity is the cross I bear. So...today I am dressed normally.

This outfit was actually a very popular one last summer. The pants are light and breezy and can be rolled up for even more summer fun. The shirt is basic and comfortable and now faded. The shoes have seen me through all four seasons in Virginia and now the harshest of winters in Maine. They too are scuffed and faded, but they weather well.

Ah! And the watch! I bought this watch recently and I absolutely love it. Since I'm in Virginia now, I don't have my accessories (packing is difficult for me) so the watch might just be the extent of it until June.

No comments: