Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Best

On Amanda: Red Tank - Old Navy, Embroidered Skirt - Westbound, White Shrug - NY & Co., Fancy Flats - Born, Sunglasses - Fossil (Hand-me-downs from Kira), Watch - Fossil

On Jessica: Chocolate Brown Dress - NY & Co., White Tank - Aerie by American Eagle, Sweater - Gap, Flipflops - American Eagle, Sunglasses - Charlotte Russe

Now, I'll tell you what I love about this pic --- the sunbleaching! I promise that both Jessica and I have more tan than this picture claims.

Today we went to church in the morning, and though the church situation is more relaxed than it used to be, Jessica and I both ended up in skirts. I personally find it a lot easier to wear a skirt when I'm not forced - or even encouraged - to do so. I'll have to ask Jessica if she feels the same way.

Jessica was especially excited to wear her new chocolate dress today after she lifted it from my closet. I was debating returning the dress, but Jessica fell in love with it and saved me the trouble. Niiiiiice.

No comments: